Last updated: 01 / 12 / 2019
Dogs Services Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes related to your membership or possible membership in Dog Services or related to your pursuit of the activities and programming supported by Dog Services. You agree that you will NOT use it to:
- Publishing any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, obscene, libelous, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable according to the community standards of your organization.
- Violate the legal rights of others (including their right to privacy), or violate the laws of any jurisdiction.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, a Dog Services administrator, or misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Publishing data that you do not have the legal right to transmit, that violates any patent, trademark, trade secret, or copyright, or that contains a virus or deliberately corrupted data.
- You acknowledge that you have full rights to transmit the data that you post, and you accept full responsibility for its legality, reliability, and appropriateness.
- Collect information about others (including contact information and e-mail addresses) without their consent.
- Publishing or display adult content, including documents and images of a lewd or lascivious nature. This website and the messages, documents, and images it contains may be viewed by children, so all users share responsibility for ensuring that content is appropriate.
- Engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the website the Dogs Services.
The administrators of Dog Services reserve the right to remove any information or material from the website, without explanation, which we determine at our sole discretion, to be incompatible with the above restrictions, including anything that we believe, through our own research or notification by others, may constitute copyright infringement.
However, these actions will be performed on a best-efforts basis. Neither the administrators of Dog Services can review all material that is posted to the website, nor guarantee that objectionable material is immediately removed. Therefore, neither Dog Services assumes liability for any action or inaction regarding such material uploaded to the website.
Copyright Restrictions / Use of Content
The contents of this website, including documents, web pages, and photos, as well as site-specific logos and graphic images, are copyrighted by Dog Services and are protected by US and international laws regarding copyrights and trademarks.